18 Jan 2017

MY FAVOURITE WINTER JUICE: APPLE, KIWI AND GINGER

There's been a time during the last holidays when everyone around me had flue and/or fever. Nothing surprising with 0°C outside, but the idea of getting sick during the only free time I had before next Summer scared me so much that I decided to run for cover. I prepared tasty juices with ginger and kiwi (amazing for health!) and I also added apples, cause, you know, one apple a day... This is now my favourite juice for Winter, try it out! // C'è stato un momento durante le scorse vacanze in cui chiunque intorno a me aveva febbre/influenza. Niente di sorprendente, con 0 gradi fuori, ma l'idea di ammalarmi durante gli unici giorni liberi prima della prossima Estate mi terrorizzava a tal punto che ho deciso di correre ai ripari. Ho preparato dei succhi con zenzero e kiwi (fantastici per la salute!) e ho anche aggiunto le mele, perché si sa, una mela al giorno...Questo è diventato il mio succo preferito per l'Inverno, da provare!

zenzero mela kiwi succo verde

I love herbal and green teas and I usually drink one/two per day, but sometimes I just
want something more...tasty. This is why I mixed these 3 amazing fruits together
(is it ginger actually a fruit? No, but whatever, you got it) and discovered this "super juice".
Cause prevention is betetr than cure, isn't it?
//
Adoro le tisane e i tè e solitamente ne bevo uno/due al giorno, ma a volte voglio
qualcosa di più...sfizioso. Ecco perché ho mixato questi 3 fantastici frutti (lo zenzero
è un frutto? No, ma va beh, avete capito il concetto) e scoperto questo "super succo".
Perché prevenire è meglio che curare, no?

***

Time // Tempo:

5 minutes

Difficulty // Difficoltà:

Seriously talking? N/A. // Seriamente? Non pervenuta.

Ingerdients / Ingredienti:

- One apple. // Una mela.
- One kiwi. // Un kiwi.
- A piece of fresh ginger. // Un pezzo di zenzero fresco.
- Lemon juice (optional). // Succo di limone (opzionale).

winter juice reciper francinesplace green

How to // Come procedere:

Mix all the ingredients with a mixer and enjoy it, you can also add ice, if you want. Cheers! //
Frullate tutti gli ingredienti con un frullatore e godetevi il succo, potete anche
aggiungere del ghiaccio se volete. Salute!

ginger apple kiwi juice recipe
green juice recipe francinesplace
ricetta succo verde francinesplace
healthy winter juice recipe diy
juice succo vitamin c recipe

xx

18 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks delicious! I'm having a pretty bad cold right now so the juice would be a perfect option! Actually, I'm going to check out if I have the ingredients and make it asap :) Thanks for the idea, honey. Hope you're having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You should definitely try it out! It works against cold and flue and I always try to prevent them with something tasty. Double winning, right? :D :D

      Delete
  2. Sembra buonissimo! Lo proveremo! ;)
    Baci
    Elisa & Agnese
    http://desiresinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting combo, sounds good!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried adding ginger to my smoothie, but it seems so yummy and refreshing!
    Thanks for sharing it xx

    Kaylee 🌛ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so yummy, thanx for sharing
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummi !!

    -
    http://bedeutungsvolle-momente.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great reminder to keep drinking healthy juices during winter, as many of us (myself included!) only take the effort to make them during the spring/summer :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds so refreshing! Gotta try it out!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  11. I certainly don't get enough fruit or vegetable in my diet so I've been thinking about juicing - your recipe looks like the perfect place to start!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks so refreshing! Thanks for sharing.
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your juice recipe sounds really tasty. I've tried apple carrot and ginger and liked it. When I get my hands on some kiwi, I'll try this one too. Thank you for sharing dear. I hope you have a lovely week and stay healthy :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so delicious but also healthy.
    Definitely I'll give it a try.
    xx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete